Not Very Original
Based in Phoenix, Arizona
14 June, 2014
The epic conclusion to the STRACO campaign! Both STRACO Episode 2 and 3 in one package! Fight the evil Filth plague and defeat Boss Noss! 2 hour single player campaign -- Mini-games -- P2P high scores -- And other such nonsense!!!! Be the hero that your mother always wanted you to be!
Initially, "STRACO: Purge" was slated to be released Spring 2013, however, it suffered many delays and setbacks. First, it was pushed back due to the work done for the V2.0 update to Episode 1. Then, it was pushed again due to new art assets being requested and... a baby! Yes, STRACO had a baby. No, it didn't, but Mike Johnson's wife did! :) After all of these delays Mike decided to combine both Episode 2 (Purge) and Episode 3 (Conquest) into one package, and that delayed things even more! Hurray! By Summer 2014 the game was over 16 months late, but it was DONE! STRACO: Purge and Conquest was finally submitted to Peer Review early June 2014, and it is currently working it's way towards a happy, bug free, release!
- 2 hour single player campaign
- New Slo-Mo-Co mini-game
- Global high scores for campaign levels and Slo-Mo-Co
- In depth tutorials for new players
Launch Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "developer NVO Games has effectively bridged the gap between the first's promising mechanics and the sequel's comfort with those same mechanics, morphing the games into one of the finer series on the indie channel in the process."
- Tim Hurley, theXBLIG
- "From v1.0, to 2.0, to a two-part sequel, the STRACO games have done nothing but get better. Haven’t tried the dual-stick shooting/strategy hybrid original? Go download it now. Liked the original? Go give this developer another dollar. As action/strategy hybrids go, it doesn’t get much better."
- Steven Hurdle, Writings of Mass Deduction
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Not Very Original allows for the contents of STRACO : Purge and Conquest to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from STRACO : Purge and Conquest is legally & explicitly allowed by Not Very Original. This permission can be found in writing at http://www.notveryoriginal.com/press/sheet.php?p=STRACO_Purge_and_Conquest.
About Not Very Original
Not Very Original is a hobby game studio owned and operated by Mike Johnson.
More information on Not Very Original, our logo & relevant media are available here.