Not Very Original
Based in Phoenix, Arizona
STRACO is a top down 2D twin stick shooter tower defense game (say that five times fast!) with a mission based single player campaign. The PC version includes all 3 episodes AND a built in game editor for all new user created content! So that's basically an unlimited value, right? RIGHT?!?!
After a less than stellar stint on XBLIG, STRACO is coming to PC! Currently in the development stages on Indie DB, we hope to eventually make it to Desura and beyond!
- Game editor for creation of all new units, missions and campaigns!
- Pilot everything from motorcycles to hulking mechs!
- Command your forces against the enemy horde!
- Solo base assault missions!
- 4 hour single player campaign spanning 3 episodes
- Mini game: Slo-Mo-Co: Solo base assault where time is on your side
- Mini game: Tower Defense Infinite: How long can you defend your base against the infinite horde?
- Mini game: Survival: It's just you against thousands of ever stronger enemy troops!
- Global high scores for campaign levels and mini games
- In depth tutorials for new players
- 4 difficulty levels where easy is truly easy and expert will kick your teeth in!
There are currently no trailers available for STRACO PC. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Not Very Original allows for the contents of STRACO PC to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from STRACO PC is legally & explicitly allowed by Not Very Original. This permission can be found in writing at http://www.notveryoriginal.com/press/sheet.php?p=STRACO_PC.
STRACO's Indie DB entry
Come follow our progress! indiedb.com.
About Not Very Original
Not Very Original is a hobby game studio owned and operated by Mike Johnson.
More information on Not Very Original, our logo & relevant media are available here.